School Days (Egg Ver.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  lamejordelacuesta on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:39 am

School days lines risako^^:

mediafire.com ?viyd50dqywn
avatar
lamejordelacuesta

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  ouranhostphan1018 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 pm

hi do you have a gmail account? If you do then you can just post them up on google docs because I can't get connected to the webpage you sent me.

ouranhostphan1018

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Janken on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 am

ouranhostphan1018 wrote:hi do you have a gmail account? If you do then you can just post them up on google docs because I can't get connected to the webpage you sent me.

Yes, I will pass it to docs today because the server isn´t working fine Sad
avatar
Janken
Admin

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Outer Space

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Yoroshikuproject

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Janken on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:25 am

ouranhostphan1018 wrote:hi do you have a gmail account? If you do then you can just post them up on google docs because I can't get connected to the webpage you sent me.

The lyrics are here now Very Happy

http://ks201282.kimsufi.com/yoroshikuproject/school_days.php
avatar
Janken
Admin

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Outer Space

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Yoroshikuproject

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Michiyo on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:12 pm

hi~~ I didn't noticed my lines only half and it cannot hear until end~~ I will re-record it in this three day~~!! Is that okay for me re-record it in three day becoz i am bz this day...and i promise i will turn on my lines after 3 days~~!!
avatar
Michiyo

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Janken on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Michiyo wrote:hi~~ I didn't noticed my lines only half and it cannot hear until end~~ I will re-record it in this three day~~!! Is that okay for me re-record it in three day becoz i am bz this day...and i promise i will turn on my lines after 3 days~~!!

Ok, but it´s not really necessary, I think you did great and I could hear you well Smile
avatar
Janken
Admin

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Outer Space

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Yoroshikuproject

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Michiyo on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 pm

really?? When i hear it~~ it only half lines~~!!! U can hear until end??
avatar
Michiyo

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Janken on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Michiyo wrote:really?? When i hear it~~ it only half lines~~!!! U can hear until end??

Yes Very Happy

I´m sure I can listen you in the bridge and all Smile
avatar
Janken
Admin

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Outer Space

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Yoroshikuproject

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Michiyo on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:47 am

Janken wrote:
Michiyo wrote:really?? When i hear it~~ it only half lines~~!!! U can hear until end??

Yes Very Happy

I´m sure I can listen you in the bridge and all Smile

Ok~~ Thx ya!!! When it will be released??
avatar
Michiyo

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Janken on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Michiyo wrote:
Janken wrote:
Michiyo wrote:really?? When i hear it~~ it only half lines~~!!! U can hear until end??

Yes Very Happy

I´m sure I can listen you in the bridge and all Smile

Ok~~ Thx ya!!! When it will be released??

Soon Very Happy
I´m just waiting for someone´s lines Smile
avatar
Janken
Admin

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Outer Space

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Yoroshikuproject

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Michiyo on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Janken wrote:
Michiyo wrote:
Janken wrote:
Michiyo wrote:really?? When i hear it~~ it only half lines~~!!! U can hear until end??

Yes Very Happy

I´m sure I can listen you in the bridge and all Smile

Ok~~ Thx ya!!! When it will be released??

Soon Very Happy
I´m just waiting for someone´s lines Smile

Oic, hope it can be released soon~~!!!^^
avatar
Michiyo

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  ouranhostphan1018 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Janken wrote:
ouranhostphan1018 wrote:hi do you have a gmail account? If you do then you can just post them up on google docs because I can't get connected to the webpage you sent me.

The lyrics are here now Very Happy

http://ks201282.kimsufi.com/yoroshikuproject/school_days.php

oh YAY! Thanks!

ouranhostphan1018

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  ouranhostphan1018 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 pm

here are my lines:

mediafire.com download.php?k5zzwztzyji

sorry it took so long

ouranhostphan1018

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Days (Egg Ver.)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum